An industry poll has been launched to understand the key issues impacting the mortgage and finance broking industry leading up to the 2022 federal election.
With a federal election expected to take place before the end of May 2022 – and broker remuneration and the impacts of best interests duty set to be reviewed – the outcome of the upcoming election is also likely to have a significant impact on the mortgage and finance broking industry.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available