The major bank’s turnaround times returned to single digits for the first time since March 2020 at nine days in April 2022, new data has revealed.
According to the latest findings of the monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence, ANZ’s turnaround times (time taken to reach an initial credit decision) sped up to their fastest level since April 2020 when they were at 10 days (before surging to 22 days in May 2020).
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available