Large banks continued to improve their turnaround times in March, with Macquarie leading the pack with turnaround time down to two days.
The latest Broker Pulse report, produced by Momentum Media’s research division, Momentum Intelligence, found that turnaround times for the most commonly used banks (defined as “large banks” in the survey) continued to decrease over March, as part of a larger downward trend that has been occurring recently.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available