The banks that brokers most commonly use have reduced their turnarounds to under seven business days for the first time this decade, according to new data.
According to the latest findings of the monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence, brokers have experienced a marked improvement in the turnaround times for their most favoured lenders.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available