Harnessing digital marketing can help a business attract new clients, establish trust and provide a point of difference, but where to start? Find out all the secrets of mastering a digital strategy at The Adviser Bootcamp Digital Marketing 2017.
The Adviser Bootcamp Digital Marketing 2017 will provide brokers with all the tips and tricks they need to know to develop a plan that can help grow sales and boost their brand.
Coming to Brisbane (22 August at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre), Sydney (24 August at Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf), and Melbourne (29 August at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre), the high-impact, one-day event will teach brokers how to:
- master the fundamentals to give an immediate return on investment;
- develop the overall architecture of a digital strategy and how to tie all the pieces together;
- implement easy-to-use low-cost strategies in less than 15 minutes a day;
- write Facebook ads that convert to deals;
- master the basics of SEO to take their Google ranking to that top spot; and
- emulate the digital marketing successes of Australia’s top brokers.
For those wishing to outsource their digital marketing strategy, there will also be a panel session on outsourcing digital marketing to external businesses.
Speakers at the event will include: best-selling author, founder of Australia Business Coaching and globally-acclaimed business systems and profit growth strategist Fabrice Beillard; social media strategist and founder and CEO of global agency L&A Social Media Gina Lednyak; professional speaker, author and Bluewire Media founder Adam Franklin; and video host, professional speaker and leading digital marketing specialist and CEO of StewArt Media Jim Stewart.
Early bird tickets are available from $215.
The full agenda for this one-day event is available from The Adviser Bootcamp Digital Marketing 2017 website.