The proportion of brokers satisfied with their experience at the larger banks climbed to a record high in June, according to new data.
Results from the latest monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence has revealed that a record proportion of brokers are satisfied with their experiences using large authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs).
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available