Despite variable interest rates having risen month-on-month, the price of bank mortgages is an increasingly attractive factor for brokers when recommending banks to their clients.
Analysis of the latest monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence revealed that the price of bank home loan products is a growing attraction for brokers when recommending a bank to their clients.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available