The Better Business Summit and Better Business Awards roadshow 2022 has now wrapped up, and what a few months it’s been! We unpack the key takeaways from the event with the event’s principal partner, NAB.
Partnered by NAB
Between April and June, more than 4,000 members of the broking industry came together for the new silent disco conference and gala awards dinner at the Better Business Summit and Awards, run in partnership with NAB.
In this episode of In Focus, host Annie Kane caught up with Phil Waugh, NAB’s executive of broker distribution, to:
- Unpack the key findings from the event
- Discuss the digitisation of the mortgage process
- Relive the glitz and glamour of the awards night
And much more!
Make sure you never miss an episode by subscribing to us now on iTunes!
Articles of Interest:
- Top Victorian/Tasmanian brokers hailed at Better Business Awards grand finale
- Top WA brokers rewarded at 2022 Better Business Awards
- Winners of 2022 Better Business Awards SA/NT crowned!
- Winners of the Better Business Awards 2022 NSW/ACT celebrated!
- Winners of Better Business Awards 2022 Qld unveiled