In this episode of Elite Broker, Katrina Rowlands, AFG’s first hall of fame recipient and principal of Mortgage Success, sits down with host Annie Kane to reflect on her career and how she has become a leading broker and vocal advocate for the industry.
The Harley Davidson-riding broker discusses the challenges she faced when first breaking into the industry, how she builds and maintains professional relationships in Wollongong, and why she’s buying two camels for her home farm.
Katrina also shares:
- Her marketing strategies
- How she adapted her business model to suit a broader range of clients
- Why she finds motorbike riding meditative
And plenty more!
Articles of interest:
- How this broker is leading the way without banking on trail
- How a logistics career has guided this leading commercial broker
- In Focus: Building strong referral relationships