A new wave of fintech companies has emerged with solutions covering many aspects of the lending value chain. But what does this mean for brokers? Tas Bindi finds out more.
Technology is an important area of investment for any business. With brokers under intense pressure to ensure that their clients’ financial positions are accurately reflected in loan applications and that they’re acting in the client’s best interests, it could be worthwhile thinking strategically about how technology can be used to adapt to change, operate efficiently and, ultimately, deliver good customer outcomes.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available