Having a complete picture of a borrower’s financial position promises many benefits for lenders, brokers and borrowers alike. With comprehensive credit reporting on Australia’s doorstep, The Adviser speaks to industry participants about how brokers can prepare for and make the most of the new regime.
The mandatory comprehensive credit reporting (CCR) regime – which requires lenders to provide access to customer credit data, such as repayment history, credit limits and types of credit accounts – is being lauded as a revolutionary step in the lending process that could facilitate improvements to credit decisioning, credit availability, operational efficiency and competition, if implemented effectively.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available