The value of housing loans refinanced during December 2007 rose a seasonally adjusted 6.6 per cent ($260 million) compared to November 2007, ABS data revealed today.
Other significant findings for December include:
• The value of total owner occupied housing commitments rose 0.5 per cent to $15.554 billion
• The value of total investment housing commitments decreased three per cent to $6.576 billion
• The number of finance commitments for the construction of dwellings for owner occupation fell 2.1 per cent to $4.675 billion
• The number of finance commitments for the purchase of new dwellings decreased 3.8 per cent to $2.389 billion
• The number of finance commitments for the purchase of established dwellings fell 0.5 per cent to $58.581 billion
*All figures are seasonally adjusted and compared to November results
Who do you aggregate through?
Thank you for your vote, you can see the results here.
A big four bank has announced that it has increased its fixed rat...
A “reporting error” identified by Treasury and the ATO has re...
While refinancing has been rising recently, Loan Market’s execu...