Borrowers today are faced with the full extent of the RBA’s rate rises, cost-of-living pressures and higher inflation, which has seen mortgage arrears and delinquencies starting to rise. But hope is not lost for borrowers who might require additional support; brokers and lenders are stepping in to save the day. We take a look at the specialist lending space and the ways brokers and lenders are jumping in to the rescue
It’s been a turbulent time for borrowers over the past year. Persistently high inflation has led the central bank to hike up the cash rate by 1.5 per cent in the past 12 months alone – pushing up borrower repayments by an eye-watering amount (particularly for those with a high debt burden).
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser premium members.
Become a premium member for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available
- 50% discount on award photos in the Momentum Media Photo Store