Whether it’s the appeal of a regional lifestyle coaxing home buyers out of the city grind and into a less populated (and more affordable) area, or how regional brokers are embedding themselves as the go-to trusted adviser in their community amid a dwindling bank presence, the property market has been booming in the regions ever since COVID-19 hit. Kate Aubrey reviews the trends, brokers and lenders supporting regional borrowers – and what trends they expect to see this year.
It’s no secret the pandemic has fuelled a property boom across regional Australia, and while the spike in prices is anticipated to ease, many regional brokers anticipate the sea change/tree change to remain strong in 2022.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available