This webcast has happened
The Adviser Live: Private Lending 101: What you need to know
With the lending landscape changing rapidly and risk appetites and serviceability policies constantly changing, some borrowers are being left out in the cold.
Join The Adviser for this free-to-watch live webcast where we discuss private lending and key private lenders that brokers need to know about.
This webcast will outline how private lenders are filling a void for specific borrowers, what products brokers can write through them and how to write a deal with a private lender.
Join us and a panel of industry experts as we deep-dive into:
- Why are brokers turning to private lenders within this current climate to deliver solutions for their clients?
- How do private lenders structure debt differently to other financial institutions?
- Who is the “typical” private lending client?
- Where do private lenders source funds and why is this a huge advantage in funding certain scenarios?
- When is a private lender a must for certain situations?
- What products are typically available, how are they priced and how are broker commissions structured?
And much, much more!
This webcast is live and interactive. Watch live for CPD points and have your questions answered by our leading panellists!
WEBCAST SCHEDULEFriday, 31 July 2020 11am-12pm AEST 60 minutes
For the upcoming webcast
Friday, 31 July 2020 - 11am-12pm AEST
Haven't registered yet?