Responsible lending: Has the game changed?
Lending responsibly is nothing new. So why are lenders now asking for additional information from your clients? Join The Adviser and a panel of mortgage industry innovators for a live, free webcast where we reveal why the lending landscape has changed and what tools are available for brokers to run efficient, successful businesses in today’s market.
Don’t miss your chance to find out:
- Why regulation and compliance are in the spotlight
- What the opportunities are in this environment
- How and why lending has changed
- The innovative tools and strategies brokers can use to collect customer data
- How risk-based pricing will change the home loan industry
- Why responsible lending shouldn’t be a burden
- How to run a more efficient business
- How to increase your conversions
Date: Wednesday, 29th August
Time: 11am EST
Duration: 60 minutes
Meet the panellists
Brendan Wright, CEO, FAST
Kym Dalton, co-founder and COO, Australian Mortgage Marketplace
Brett Spencer, chairman, Opica Group
James Mitchell, Managing Editor, The Adviser
REGISTER TO WATCH THE FREE WEBCAST
Thank you for registering!
Click here to login and view the webcast