Australia's non-major lenders play a pivotal role in the mortgage lending space. They help to ‘keep the big guys honest’, and this has never been more important than in the current lending environment
Australia’s lending landscape is dominated largely by the big four banks. The majors account for more than 80 per cent of all owner occupied mortgages written each year, according to the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser premium members.
Become a premium member for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available
- 50% discount on award photos in the Momentum Media Photo Store