Is the government’s soon to be held Home Lending Practices Inquiry a genuine initiative into reviewing home loan lending or just a reaction to sustained media attacks on the non-bank sector? Mortgage Business investigates.
Lending credit standards, mortgage defaults, foreclosures and assistance strategies for struggling borrowers will all be put under the microscope in Canberra next month in a bi-partisan led inquiry. The non-bank sector has recently been scorched by the papers over these issues and can expect to be a central point of discussion at the roundtable event.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser premium members.
Become a premium member for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available
- 50% discount on award photos in the Momentum Media Photo Store