Brokers are continuing to favour non-banks and non-major banks, according to the latest Broker Pulse survey, with the big four banks seeing record low share.
According to the latest findings of the monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence, brokers continue to send their clients to smaller institutions.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available