Despite the country’s overall intention to spend increasing last month, new data suggests home-buying plans dropped by 27.5 per cent.
New research published by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia is suggesting that the plan to purchase property in Australia is one that is distinctively trending downwards.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available