The relationship between mortgage broking and financial planning is well-established. Each can inform the other, and offering both as part of your business can enhance your customer service proposition. However, it can take a number of different forms. The Adviser investigates…
According to a recent straw poll by The Adviser, when it comes to offering financial advice to their clients, 28 per cent of brokers refer their clients to an external company, while just over 21 per cent refer to a financial planner colleague.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available