With the number of female brokers falling, we ask members of industry what they think could be done to encourage more women into this industry.
The broking industry (and the finance industry generally) has traditionally been male-dominated and while great strides have been made to welcome more women into broking, recent stats from the MFAA showed that the number of female brokers has been falling. Just over a quarter of brokers in Australia are women, according to the last Intelligence Service Report (IIS), the lowest proportion observed.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available