CAFBA is pursuing a Professional Standards Scheme for commercial and asset finance brokers in “one of the most significant reforms in the industry’s history”.
The Commercial & Asset Finance Brokers Association of Australia (CAFBA) has announced that it is pursuing a Professional Standards Scheme for asset and commercial brokers.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available