A slew of inquiries in the past few years have seen broking come under the microscope, but what the ongoing inquiries and royal commission have focused on is testimony from the lender and aggregator heads. Wanting to get what the industry really thinks, The Adviser asked brokers what they make of it all.
Those of you that read The Adviser’s online edition on 16 August 2012 would have come across a headline that read “Low doc ‘scandal’ sparks political storm”, a news story in which a minor political party called for a probe into Australia’s sub-prime mortgage market.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available