In this episode of the In Focus - Innovation series, partnered by LoanQ, we’re learning about innovations making it easier for brokers to add asset and personal finance to their offering.
In this episode of the In Focus - Innovation series, partnered by LoanQ, we’re speaking to the head of distribution of the loan origination platform, Scott Juda, to find out the common pain points when it comes to writing asset finance and personal loans, and the solutions available to overcoming them.
Tune in to find out:
- Why the summer period is a key time to be offering asset finance and personal loans
- The digitisation of the loan origination process
- How LoanQ is providing brokers with a new client-facing tool
All this, plus much more!
In case you missed them, catch up on the previous episodes in this series:
- Episode 1 - In Focus - Innovation series: Connecting with new clients using tech
- Episode 2 - In Focus - Innovation series: Disrupting the refinancing process
- Episode 3 - In Focus - Innovation series: Reimagining how brokers interact with clients