The Adviser, in partnership with ANZ, is pleased to announce the finalists for the Social and Community Engagement Program of the Year award for the Australian Broking Awards 2020.
This year, finalists for the Australian Broking Awards (ABAs) are being revealed by category over the course of two weeks (ending 3 July).
This new approach aims to showcase the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category, with each finalist having a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s broking profession.
Social and Community Engagement Program
This award recognises the brokerage or aggregator that went above and beyond their day-to-day work and undertook a program for social good in 2019. Whether that be charity work, education or another form of social and community engagement, this award recognises those who are giving back.
In an increasingly competitive arena, the submissions were filtered down to a full set of 10 finalists for this award, with a strong focus on financial literacy and education.
Click here to find out more about the finalists for this year’s award.
The Australian Broking Awards 2020 to be held on 16 July
Now in its 10th year, the Australian Broking Awards program – run in partnership with principal partner NAB – recognises excellence across the entire mortgage and finance broking industry.
This year’s awards will be delivered through our first-ever virtual awards broadcast on the evening of Thursday, 16 July, which will bring the excitement and fanfare straight to your homes as we look to recognise the achievements of talented professionals leading the way.
Registration is FREE for the live broadcast.
Prepare your black tie, dust off your ball gown, pop the champagne and get ready to celebrate from your boardroom, office or even your lounge room as you celebrate the success of Australia’s leading broking professionals. Plus, if you take part in the competition for the most creative attendee, you could win $500!
Find out more about the Australian Broking Awards 2020 here.
The categories that have been announced so far are:
- Aggregator of the Year
- Asset Finance Broker of the Year
- Boutique Aggregator
- Commercial Broker of the Year
- Customer Service of the Year - Individual
- Customer Service of the Year - Office
- Diversification Program of the Year
- Finance Broker of the Year
- Industry Thought Leader
- Innovator of the Year
- Loan Administrator of the Year
- Major Brokerage of the Year - Franchise
- Major Brokerage of the Year - Non-Franchise
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- New Office of the Year
- Office of the Year - Franchise
- Office of the Year - Non-Franchise
- Regional Broker of the Year
- Regional Office of the Year
- Residential Broker of the Year
- Rising Star
- Social and Community Engagement Program of the Year
- Training and Education Program of the Year
- Wellness Advocate of the Year