Business development managers at the non-major banks are outperforming their major and non-bank counterparts, according to a new broker survey.
The latest monthly Broker Pulse survey from Momentum Intelligence has revealed that broker satisfaction with BDMs at the smaller authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs) grew in April, with five non-major banks achieving a 100 per cent positive experience rating.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available