The floods that tore through South-East Queensland and northern NSW have caused incredible destruction, with the latter reporting over 4,000 uninhabitable homes last month. But while the discourse lands squarely on the residential, a less discussed topic is the commercial, and what must be done to ensure workers are safe to return to the office.
In February and March, floodwaters ravaged through eastern Australia. Headlines were made when the Wilson River reached a record 14.4-metre height as it enveloped the Northern Rivers city of Lismore, as new extremes – previously perceived as once-in-500-year events – plagued residents not once, but twice.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available