First home buyers would like more assistance with choosing and applying for a home loan, according to a major brokerage.
New research by Mortgage Choice has revealed that almost three quarters – or 71 per cent – of first home buyers (FHB) want more support when making decisions around financing a property purchase.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available