Last month, we revealed the results of The Adviser’s 2015 Third-Party Banking Report – Non Major Lenders, demonstrating how brokers feel the banks are performing for the broking channel. Now, we hear from each of the banks about their thoughts on the rankings and how their performance will influence development and innovation in the year ahead
The 2015 Third-Party Banking Report – Non-Major Lenders rankings were our best ever, with 1,017 professionals from across the country sharing their thoughts and opinions on the performance of Australia’s leading non-major banks. As the results from the highly anticipated report revealed, there are some areas brokers are quite pleased with – and others where all banks could lift their game.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser premium members.
Become a premium member for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available
- 50% discount on award photos in the Momentum Media Photo Store