In an increasingly competitive market, aggregators and broking groups are racing hard to be in pole position for brokers’ business. To understand the driving force behind brokers’ choices on aggregator groups, Momentum Intelligence, in partnership with The Adviser, surveyed brokers on what is needed for a group to motor ahead and what can be left in the pit stop. Annie Kane takes a look under the hood.
The importance of a broker’s satisfaction with a broking group came to a head earlier this year when the Sydney Morning Herald and the ABC’s 7:30 program suggested that Mortgage Choice’s franchise system — which was introduced 25 years ago when the group was established by multimillionaire brothers Peter and Rodney Higgins — was in need of an update.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available