Now in its fourth year, The Adviser’s SME Broker Bootcamp is a FREE national roadshow designed to help brokers propel their businesses, better understand the opportunity in the small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) market and transition into new revenue streams.
Each of the four one-day events will centre around a series of practical, how-to sessions that will broaden broker's skills, knowledge and capabilities to grow their business outside of traditional residential mortgage lending.
Who should attend?
This FREE national roadshow is relevant to all brokers at all stages of their professional careers that have a real passion for diversification. The event is ideal for those looking to explore opportunities beyond residential lending to safeguard their business. If you’re particularly interested in tapping into lending for small and medium-sized businesses and becoming a more holistic financial services business, we encourage you to attend.
For FREE, learn how to :
- Broaden your client offering to an SME sector that is hungry for funding alternatives
- Get to know your new SME customer. Understand the challenges small business owners are facing and their financial priorities.
- Develop financial analysis skills to understand cash flow management to bring a business transaction together.
- Become an expert. Boost your product knowledge, systems and understanding of the market.
- Increase your revenue base by tailoring additional products to SME clients and capture more business from within your existing network.
- Help your clients fast-track their business growth and consolidate gains in a competitive market.
- Be in attendance on the day to receive an exclusive 40% discount off a standard ticket to the award-winning Better Business Conference 2019.
"Overall a well presented and informative day with great networking opportunity included."
"The event was very successful with lots of information and experienced people to learn from."
"Great content. Well worth the time."
"I enjoyed the bootcamp very much and would be happy to attend any future events."
"Well organised event with good speakers and format."