05:15 AM, 10 Oct 2021•4 minute read
The mortgage market has grown exponentially this year as house prices ratchet up, with brokers having to choose carefully which lender they’re recommending to their clients. We take a look at how brokers have been rating the performance of the major banks this year, and why the race is on to improve turnarounds.
Timing is everything. At no point has this phrased seemed more intrinsic to the broker proposition – and their experience of lenders – than this year.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points - coming soon