15:06 PM, 1 Sep 2021•4 minute read
Every broker knows that the key to a strong brokerage is happy clients. But how happy are broker clients – and what drives their satisfaction? We unpack what borrowers think of the mortgage experience from the findings of the Consumer Access to Mortgages Report 2021
They say that the best service is the service that is provided when you didn’t even know what you needed. For brokers, this is achieved on a frequent basis. It can be when you’re reaching out to a borrower about the upcoming end of their interest-only period and outline the next steps, or when you let them know that they’ve repriced their home loan and saved them money, or helping them access COVID-19 support/relief to help them manage their finances over the crisis. Being able to delight customers is key to having a strong brokerage with repeat business and ongoing rave reviews and referrals.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points - coming soon