06:13 AM, 11 Sep 2020•4 minute read
When it comes to banking and finance, there is one thing that customers put above all else when choosing a lender: trust. Creating trust is a long and complex process, but one segment of the market seems to have been doing it particularly well this year: customer-owned lenders.
The mutuals have seen strong growth over the last couple of years, with socially conscious customers increasingly asking their brokers about alternatives to the major banks – and brokers highly rating their overall experience with them. Annie Kane takes a look at why customer-owned banks are becoming increasingly popular.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points - coming soon