Brokers are well established as the professional that borrowers lean on for credit advice and help with their mortgage application. But many brokers support their local communities through so much more, whether it be charity fundraising, delivering community projects or bringing financial literacy to a much wider audience. We explore how brokers are delivering more than mortgages to their local community and how it helps from a business perspective, too.
In the aftermath of the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation, and Financial Services Industry, the mortgage broking industry has been inundated with new legislative and compliance requirements.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available