Malavika Santhebennur explores open banking’s impact on borrowers and how brokers can capitalise on the opportunities it presents.
At the Loan Market Game On conference last year, Jason Furnell, Loan Market’s chief customer experience officer, urged the broking industry to embrace open banking and Consumer Data Right (CDR). He said the themes and end goals “exactly align” with the end goals of mortgage brokers.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available