Green shoots have emerged in the Australian housing market after a prolonged period of subdued activity. Charbel Kadib explores further.
Over the past few years, mortgage industry professionals have borne the brunt of a prolonged downturn in the residential property market. Demand for housing withered as boom-time conditions in Sydney and Melbourne made way for the “correction we had to have”.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available