Brokers looking at the Australian market from abroad say change should not be feared. Tas Bindi speaks to international brokers to get their perspectives on what’s happening in Australia.
Recent events in the financial services industry, such as the Hayne royal commission and other inquiries, are expected to have some impact – whether positive or negative – on the way broking businesses operate. But businesses need to learn to act without certainty about what will unfold, as future challenges cannot
be clearly defined.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available