Technology and marketing are important areas of investment for any business. But with brokers under scrutiny by regulators, it could be worthwhile for brokerages to think strategically about their investments moving forward to ensure they’re in the best position to respond to changes. Tas Bindi spoke to some of Australia’s top brokers about how they used technology and marketing to grow their business.
Identifying ways to use technology to automate or simplify administrative tasks means brokers can focus on bringing in new business. This is the mindset that underpins The Loan Company’s approach to adopting technology.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available