2017 saw the formation of several new partnerships that married real estate listing sites with lenders/mortgage providers. Annie Kane looks at why there is a growing momentum to consolidate the home buying process.
The relationship between real estate groups and mortgage providers/brokers is well established. Since the start of the broking industry in this country, the two sectors have formed ties: Oxygen Home Loans and Loan Market were both founded by real estate groups; and LJ Hooker, Elders, Century21 and Raine & Horne have all offered mortgages for some time.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available