In November 2017, The Adviser hosted a three-day study tour to San Francisco, where delegates heard how Silicon Valley is adopting new technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence to make mortgages and property purchases more efficient, interactive and personalised. We reveal some of the key findings of The Adviser’s US Study Tour 2017.
IF YOU’D asked me before I went to San Francisco what I thought I’d learn from The Adviser’s US Study Tour, I’d have answered along the lines of “how to use cutting-edge technology to make loan writing easier”. But, I learned so much more than that.
This content is available exclusively to The Adviser members.
Subscribe to The Adviser for unlimited access to exclusive content.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available